Monday, January 17, 2011

Cause and Effect

Lately I have been doing some science experiments around here and I've come to a few conclusions:

THE WASHING MACHINE EXPERIMENT;

If the washing machine lid is open and there are clothes anywhere within reach, ethan will put them in the washer, clean or dirty, washing or still.

If the washing machine lid is open and full of water and washing, then Ethan will even sacrifice his maya to have one more item to put in. It is just too tempting.

If the washing machine lid is open and Ethan is carrying around the iTouch, then it will find its way into the washer as well.

If the iTouch gets wet, although not fully submersed thanks to the towels and the water not being filled all the way, then it will dry out, but it will not resurrect itself.

If you take your iTouch back to the Apple store within eleven days of the warranty expiring, then they will give you a brand new one on the spot. And THEN you will feel very lucky.

A FEW MORE CONCLUSIONS:

If you have two little boys, then they will come up with ways to use things that you would have never thought of. Like using a hot wheels car instead of a ball in a their new mini fusball table.

If Ethan learns to open doors all by himself (which he has), then you no longer have any privacy while taking a shower and you decide it is time to go buy so doorknobs that LOCK!

If Christian is sick, then he will nap.

If you hold Ethan's hand while he walks, then it doesn't count as "walking." And he insists on walking in all parking lots.

If Christian and Ethan both get the same amount of sleep, no matter how much, then Christian will be ornery in the morning and Ethan will be happy. Two completely opposite personalities. (On rare occasions, Christian can be super chipper and so fun to wake up to.)

If we have no where to go and I am pregnant, then I will most likely be wearing my comfy pants and fleece pullover all day.

If you are still reading these, then you are truly dedicated, or have nothing else to do, or are avoiding studying. :)

6 comments:

Familia Durham said...

LOL - I guess I am avoiding studying...

Lindsey Whiting said...

I just enjoy your real life stories. :) I love to hear what is going on in your life.

Ducksoup said...

read it all--cute post! i'm with you on the comfy pants. i'm always in them and if i do wear levis i change when i get home.

The Gurrs said...

I love it! Boys sure do make life interesting.

And pregnant or not, I think comfy pants are the best thing on earth!

Kaitlin said...

kids. such stinkers. but so so so funny.

Melissa said...

Haha! That comment about studying was for me, wasn't it...? Haha, love these, they're good. :)