
(Sally, Rosanna, and Camille in all our Los Hermanos glory! I especially love the white socks.)
For those of you who don't know, the majority of my growing up years were spent at Los Hermanos El Grande, a mexican restaurant that my parents owned and operated for eight years. I have lots of fun and fond memories of working there and eating there and hanging out there and eating there. I don't think my parents miss the demands and time commitment of running that restaurant, but we certainly all miss the food! So we try to have a Los night occasionally (never more than once a year--it's a ton of work for my parents!) and we were lucky to be here this year for the Los New Years Party!
Here is a sampling of the food (compliments to Melissa's camera and plate). The menu included taquitos, burritos, beans, rice, guacamole, Los salsa, and even fried ice cream! That was divine. I could have eaten every last one, but stopped at one to share the wealth. O how I love those! I think I used to eat one just about every time I worked, which was sometimes day! It's a wonder i never got fat... :)

The boys found this box of bracelets, glasses and accessories, and Jake snapped some most priceless pictures of Ethan! I believe those glasses were once Rosanna's REAL glasses...how embarrassing! :)

We were having a little too much fun with the glasses, especially Melissa with her camera and jake with his scruff. (Thanks for letting me steal these pics, Melissa!)
I'm not really sure who this guy is....a bum? A character out of Napoleon Dynamite? You decide. And i think jake is going to kill me for posting this picture.... :)

All in all, it was an excellent New Years! We had a fabulous time and enjoyed all the delicious food! Melissa especially enjoyed the company of her favorite sister. :)

And even Ethan enjoyed the yummy mexican food!

Thanks for all the work you put into this Mom and Dad!
1 comment:
Jake looks like a wierdo!!
Post a Comment