Maybe it was the snowy wealthy, maybe it was the below freezing temperatures, maybe it was exhaustion from lots of holiday fun, maybe it was all three combined, but our sledding expedition only lasted a mere ten minutes. I think Christian had fun, for the short time, but Ethan wanted to go home the moment we got there, poor guy. I think he was just freezing! We spent the entire ten minutes trying to convince Christian to ride down the hill with one of us, or in different ways, which he eventually did each time and enjoyed it, but it was way too much effort for a "fun" activity. We also spent the entire ten minutes trying to convince Ethan to ride down the hill at all, which he reluctantly did, but didn't want to go again. Needless to say, we haven't been sledding since, but next time we go i assure you the sun will be out and the temps will be higher! Then I think we'll have a good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment