Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ogden Temple Open House


We got to attend the Ogden LDS teme open house, and it was beautiful inside and out!  One of the most beautiful ones I've seen! My favorite part was all the stained glass windows in the large sealing room, as well as in the chapel. It was so gorgeous to see the morning light coming through those windows! If I were getting married now, I might just choose a morning wedding at the Ogden temple. It was so beautiful!

I'm so grateful for so many temples so close to us and for the opportunity to take our boys into the temple. I will take every opportunity I can to allow them to feel the peace and the spirit inside the temple. I'm so grateful we are a forever family.

...but just to keep it real and remind you that yes, they are still little boys, this was the scene I found while we were waiting to go inside. :) I love these little guys! Good thing no one fell in! :)




No comments: