Sunday, September 16, 2012

Swimming Lessons

This summer we did swimming lessons a little different.  My friend, who has taught lessons in her past life :), taught the lessons to her oldest and Christian, while I tended the little ones, which included two three year olds and two one year olds.  All of us at the pool at the same time.  It worked out great and Christian learned so much!  Thank you Amy for being such a great teacher!  And Ethan and Owen sure learned to love the water and gained lots more confidence in it, especially Ethan!  It was such a fun summer spending so much time at the pool!

Since I was a little busy with the little ones, these are the only pictures I got all summer.  I decided the lives of our children were worth more than a picture. :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such goofy boys! We had so much fun this summer with you guys at the pool!!