Well, within the first few days of having our tree up, Ethan pulled it over twice in one day and the boys discovered how much fun it was to throw things into, either from the floor in front or behind from the stairs. I was ready to take the tree down already and it was only the first week of December! I kept threatening it too. It did make it to Christmas, but was quite a wreck by then! The lights strands were hanging all over the place and most of the ornaments were either at the top or under the tree. Jake and I were very anxious to get it out of the house, so much that Jake almost took it down Christmas night. Our exhaustion got the best of us instead, but the tree did come down the next morning. I think next year I'd like to adopt the German tradition of putting up the tree on on Christmas Eve. :)
Decorating the tree

Ethan and his accomplice cousin Dylan getting into mischief on the stairs behind the tree (sometimes they were just so cute having fun being naughty it was hard to be mad)

If nothing else, the tree provided a great background for these lucky Christmas pictures I snapped one Sunday after church!

Even if they might get into mischief sometimes, these two little guys are my favorite! And they look so handsome in their Christmas vests! They wore them every Sunday in December. I couldn't get enough of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment