Monday, April 21, 2008

Frog Legs...blah!


I took this picture of Christian a couple weeks ago and intended on having a video to post with it, but I never got the video, so here's the picture. Apparently Christian likes to eat frog legs, a delicacy I have never tasted. But his favorite thing is when the frog on his Baby Einstein video sticks out its tongue and says, "blah!" So if you ask Christian what a frog says, that's exactly what he does.

2 comments:

Sally said...

That's very cute! I think he looks a lot like you in this photo--gotta be those smiling eyes! (or maybe the frog legs...? ;)

Melissa said...

Cute, cute boy! I love all the pictures you post. I'm glad to hear about Jake's recovery and sorry to hear about your trip to the dentist. The only dentist visit I enjoyed was the last one when I got to miss school to go...but it was just a cleaning. Good luck!